Via Shanghai to Los Angeles(LAX) / Long Beach(LGB)
No container transshipment AASC’s own service
ISO tanker containers, dangerous goods, special cargo, etc.
- Main ports in Japan
- Please contact us for other local ports.
- Shanghai Port (China)
- Bonded customs clearance 2 days
- If customs inspection is required, approximately 2 additional days will be added.
- After receiving customs clearance, the cargo will be stored in a bonded warehouse.
- There is no transshipment of containers.
- Book and pay for shipping from Shanghai Port (China) to LAX/LGB for re-embarkation
- Export customs clearance 1 to 2 days
- You will be required to fill out customs clearance documents such as Invoice and Packing List.
- Departure from Shanghai Port (China)
- It takes 1 to 2 days including waiting.
As soon as the departure from Japan to Shanghai Port (China) is confirmed, we will start booking shipments from Shanghai Port (China) to LAX/LGB.